So it's been a bit since I last posted, but I've come bearing gifts to try to make up for it. First up is my new Website, jessewest.viewbook.com. I've got new and old stuff up on there, with a bunch more on the way. Now radishimaging.com is still alive and kicking for the time being, but I thought I'd update my look and functionality a bit. A new branding (I think the whole Radish thing has run its course) was in order, so my secont gift is this: I'm just going by my name now, Jesse West Photography. My ultimate goal is to have all these disparate things (website, portfolio, client area, blog, etc...) under one roof, but barring having any money (hah!), it takes a fair amount of time to learn to do myself. Patience is a virtue. This way, I can more easily keep separate all the varied professional hats I wear. Carpentry will have its own space that it doesn't have to share with Graphic Design, and neither will share with Photography. I'm still finalizing the architecture for all that, but in the meantime, go look at some pretty pictures, why don't ya!
Also, new baby pictures are up. Isandro's doing great. He'll be six months on January 6th. He's already standing (not by himself, but still), and we just started him on solid food on the 24th, and he's loving it! Winter squash puree is everywhere. See some of his adventures here. Until next time, toodles!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment